Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

WISHLIST ♥

I am Really crawling to achieve these things! GRRR,if only i was rich ahaha.
This list is also for my birthday and the christmas party ahaha.
These are the things that I Really Want:

The Photos  are from Kyuan OlShop At Facebook,You should check it out. :))

EXO OFFICIAL BRACELET:



 EXO OFFICIAL RING:

 SUPER JUNIOR SORRY SORRY

SUPER JUNIOR BONAMANA

F(X) HOT SUMMER


 F(X) ELECTRIC SHOCK:

SHINEE YEAR OF US:


EXO K : MAMA



 F(X) PINOCCHIO:

EXO OFFICIAL TEE:

THE BRACELETS:


THE POSTER

AND LE STICKERS:


the ring costs 1,200 pesos and the bracelet costs 1,200 pesos also.AWW!
I have the poster but dan louie ruined it so im gonna order a new one.
I also have some of the stickers but i want more ahaha.
The Albums are to die for and the SHIRT OMO <3
I really want the shirt and the ring <3

Now,For the ring me and my friends are saving 50 pesos a day for it ahaha
But im a failure because im gonna spend it for an album first ahaha Sorry JSHA :D
i will find a way to catch up with you guys <3

-L✿E✿ENL✿E✿E✿