Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

Bias List

I find it Really hard to Arrange It and It's really stressful (You can Ask Celina about it)
It's Also Time consuming.If only Tao Can stop the time for us then there wouldn't be a problem HAHA.
So instead I arranged the Groups because it is easier than arranging solo artists or members (Especially Exo and SUJU) So here it goes:

1.EXO (Obviously)
It's Very Difficult to choose one BIAS unless you're the type of person who only likes one member....DUH CZAR DUH.Exo is really cool and AMAZING ahaha BASTA.
I have a lot of things to say to this group but it will take a FOREVER so let's move on.

2.SUPER JUNIOR
Oh Dear,They are my First Love (Kyuhyun,6th grade) Ahaha.And I love their Songs and they are really hilarious and......ARAGHRGRHGHGHJDSGJKD DAEBAK! ahaha

3.SHINee
Lucifer ARRGGGHH and oh,Taemin and I also love key....I actually love all of them i mean COME ON.
jonghyun and Onew's voice are to die for and Minho....Tsk tsk Minho is just perfect LOL.

4.F(X)
 Na na na na na na Electric Shock.Favourite Girl Group <3
I dont have a bias in F(x) because i love em all <3
Beautiful stranger and Ending Page are my faves

5.BOYFRIEND
I love KWANGMIN <3

6.SISTAR
Speechless....Hyorin Unni's voice....I have nothing to say at all....<3

7.2NE1
I was a fan since 5th grade
Yep,I love them <3

8.SNSD
YOONA,HYOYEON,JESSICA AND TIFFANY UNNI <3

9.MBLAQ
SMOKY GIRL <3


10.BIGBANG
Awesome Group AHAHA

That's about it,I'll stop here because there are too many GROUPS XD

-LeenLee