Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

BACK TO NORMAL

Last week was our JS Camp and I was really having fun at that time that,I noticed that time passes really fast.Even My mates were saying that (Domz,Shashi,Grace,Kim,Lou and Cel)

First day of Camp:
Kim keeps on telling me that after this day and the day after,we're gonna head back home.

Second Day of Camp:
I kept on telling my friends that OMO! WE'RE LEAVING TOMORROW :(

Last Day Of Camp:
We're gonna leave in a few hours.
BAM! we're home....And we're tired...really tired.

And This Week Was Our Sembreak...Which was also very fast!
In two days,We're gonna resume our classes ARRRRGGGGGHHHH
But,I will see my friends Again <3
I missed them so much <3 :")
Going back to school means That i won't have much time on the Net though :"(
Might as well kiss Exo goodbye...LOL NO AHAHA


We're really worried about the Seat Plan because our seat plan is PERFECT  <3
Plus,We only have 5 months left together AWWWWWW #CourageFivelife #CourageFivever
I SERIOUSLY LOVE OUR BATCH ESPECIALLY OUR SECTION <3
I'm actually excited to go back to school HAHA :")

-LeenLee