Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

VLOG #1 - SUPPORT DAY6

Hello everyone this is your girl LeenLee, and it's been a while since I posted something especially , something that is KPOP related I mean, this blog used to be about KPOP and fangirling and such. So, I made a video and decided to make a vlog as inspired by Jae, Day6 Jae who thought me stuff about vlogging from the Day6 moments video, where he gave lessons to Wonpil and Dowoon. Anyways, down below is the video I made about supporting Day6. I mean I love their music and their individuality and how awesome they are. I just think that they are underrated which makes me sad, so I hope that this will open the eyes of the kpop stans, do not sleep on Day6 ( Like what brian did when they were recording sources ) . Hmm, they deserve to be acknowledged for their talent and skills. Lovelots.


No comments:

Post a Comment