Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

Bias Problems

WARNING: THIS IS A LONG POST AND IT IS DRAMATIC

HELP ME! I am having problems with choosing my #1 bias in Exo.If you look at my blog at the bottom part,you can see the Sehun's picture captioned as my #1 Bias but WHY DOES IT FEEL SO WRONG?!!?!?   WHY? WHY WHY? WAEYOOOO? My friends made me choose my bias,The choices are Sehun and Baekhyun.WAHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!@?!?@?@HFBDUFDGW87

Sometimes my Bias is Sehun.Sometimes it's Kai.Sometimes it's Baekhyun,Luhan or Lay.Most of the time it's Sehun,Baekhyun and Kai.But when we ate at jollibee and LouLou asked me "Akin Na lang si Luhan" I don't know what to say or what to do AHAHA ANG BIGAT NYA SA FEELING and i want to CRY SO BADLY

It's really hard to let go! Naging number one ko din kasi si Luhan last july XD 

                                                                    He's So cute :">



Tapos Yung sa Wolf Drama Version.OMO! Le Drools~ Luhan is So HOT there,I literally melt everytime i watch it especially when the camera focuses on his FACE :">
He's So adorable pa awwww :3
he looks so cool when he's dancing,HE'S AN AMAZING DANCER.
AMAZING SINGER (we Drifteeeed apart LOL) 
Plus sya yung Second ko na nakilala and naging Bias sa Exo XD

Kai:



He makes me wanna cryyyyyyy :")
He made me cry alot
It's not his fault though ahaha
UGGHHHHH,Sorry XD
Before,He was just Taemin's Replacement arrgggh  i feel bad
1st Bias In Exo
I really hate Abs AS IN!For me it's a major turn off,He is the only exception <3 :"> (SORRY ULIT)
He is so cute when he's so shy and when he does aegyo AWWW :">
AHH BASTA,He's also HOT (SORRY ULIT) aish! this is so embarrassing XD
Especially when he's dancing le drools~ WOAH :O NGANGA
I'll stop here

Baekhyun:



Men! He is so ADOWABLE
Whenever he sings,Butterflies will flow all over my body and then I will Melt ~~~~~
He wrecks my bias list all the time
And then his killer smile awwww :">
AHHH =END=

LAY:





WAH YIXING GE~ 
<3 WO MEI YOU TO SAY TO NI (Huwat?)
Exo M Bias aahahhahaha.
Hmm,He's so cute :3
Especially on Running man,AWWWW!
And when he speaks korean :>
ahhhhhh I will end naaaaaaa XDDDDDD


Finally,Sehun ah~



Wew~ Hello,we've been through so MUCH (naks!)
For me,He is the Aegyo King and the best dancer In Exo 
He never failed to make me smile 
one look at his face brightens my day
He also disturbs me alot 
Like on exams,He will always be in my head
Doing Aegyo and dancing Awwww :3
I remember the day when i took the Ateneo Exam ahaha XD
Anyways,He never left my top 2
He is always there but it always get mixed up and it leaves me puzzled 
ARRRGGGHHHH
He's so GWAPO pa then Bagay DAW kami (DAW)
I don't know 
I love Sehun So much...Baekhyun too,Kai,Lay and Luhan arghghghghghgh =_=


p.s. I just watched exo showtime episode 1 and they are so adorable
I dont know what to dooooooooooooo

HELP ME 
KANSAMHAMNIDA 

-LeenLee