Oh LeenLee

My photo
I am not very tall but I am okay ( what haha )

HeartBreak

I remember saying that I'm okay with Taemin and Na Eun.
I LIED. :"( IT HURTS ME SO BAD AND I CRY EVERYTIME!!!!!
Aish!Here i go again :"( Drama Drama! Uhh! This will be my last post about them! I'm Done :D
Just a few minutes ago I was listening to APink and then i saw a photo on my timeline:


I was Dazed and then i remember the day when they had a staring contest,I cried.
And Now,Nothing Changed.It is painful to see your ULTIMATE BIAS with another girl (Akala mo boyfriend ko eh)  I'm a bit curious with the episode but i'm sure that i will break down and cry (AS ALWAYS) I know he's happy with her but as a fangirl IT HURTS :'(

Na Eun Unni! Take Care of Taemin Oppa.If you hurt him,Remember that there are millions of Shawols and Taemints AHAHA i'm just kidding! Taemin is precious to us :")
Hwaiting To Taeun! (OUCH!)
AHAHAHA

-LeenLee